Wednesday 28 March 2012

KEY TO STARTING YOUR ACQUIESCE WARDROBE COMPANY

KEY TO STARTING YOUR ACQUIESCE WARDROBE COMPANY

Starting your acquiesce private label clothing band is not as difficult as you may think. I ensure you that the founding members of Volcom, Paul Frank, Hurley and Von Dutch, are not ill temper geniuses of perform. You amenability duplicate their rise to brand stardom provided that you have the following:

1. A decent logo

2. Creative concepts and graphics-Design Talent

3. a unique, blank apparel supplier

4. A decent screen printer

5. A Line sheet to show impetus buyers

6. Sales and promotional talent.

Which accomplish you think is most important? Its obviously architecture talent you say? Are you Joking? we must be joking. Have we stepped out of the house recently? Have you seen Von Dutch clothing? Crayon weilding Chimpanzes produce better designs. Furthermore, I plan the monkeys are more sanitary, but I digress.

|6 is clearly the most important element. You trust create an entire line of fashion forward, beautiful clothing but if you can't pitch it-no one bequeath ever see it (excluding your mom of course). So, unless you wanting a closet full of your illusory designs, ask yourself the following two questions:

Can I sell?

In discrepant words can i hit the pavement with my line piece and amble into every boutique clothing store I can find? Then will I exasperate the hell out of sell clothing store buyers so that they'll try to cram 5 minutes of time in being me at magic 06' (Clothing Convention) ?

Will I be able to produce a businesslike presentation to a Nordstroms buyer?

Can we promote?

Do I have and creative viral or gureilla marketing ideas to get this label kickstarted?

If the answer to both of these questions is No-you better get some help. Namely, find someone passionate for fashion who also happens to stand for ridiculously outgoing, great on the phone and aggressive now hell. Lastly, (and superficially) it would help if your sales rep is hot.

I know, how horrible ..so sorry, buy I didn't maintain anything about this being an equal opportunity blog :)

That being said, let me welcome you the shallow end of the pool .. i.e. the set up world.

Good luck with your label!

Bradley J

blankstyle shopFashionable Wholesale Clothinginteresting for

how can i lose weight yahoo answers

No comments:

Post a Comment